About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 16, 2018

Life Is What You Make It

Hello and happy Monday,

I'm getting my company car serviced today and they have a "recall repair" that will take most all day, so I'm stuck at home. I am pretty caught up on work reports already, so I'm catching up on blogging some cards that I made yesterday after dinner.

Donna has a fun layout this week at CAS(E) This Sketch! I like the large focal panel at the top and I actually used this sketch to make two cards. (The second one I'll put in a separate post later.) For this post, I pulled out some older stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.




This card was super simple to make. I covered the Whisper White card base with a piece of patterned paper. The bike patterned paper was cut with a Spellbinders Square die and glued to a Dapper Denim panel cut slightly larger. The Die-namics Bike die was also cut from Dapper Denim card stock. I glued it and the horizontal piece per the sketch in place and then mounted the whole panel with foam tape to the card front. The sentiment is from the MFT Pearls Of Wisdom stamp set. I used some puffy stickers from Life's Sweet (I think I picked them up at Michael's some time ago).

On the inside I used another MFT stamp set called Complimentary Greetings.



Have a nice day all!
Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Pearls of Wisdom and Complimentary Greetings sets by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Whisper White & Dapper Denim card stock and Studio Calico Here and There patterned papers
Ink: SU Dapper Denim
Other: Die-namics Bike die, Spellbinders Large Square die, Life's Sweet Puffy Stickers, Gemini Jr, foam tape

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!