About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

PARTY ANIMAL

Hello all,

I've been away from my craft room the past two weeks due to work travel, and a little weekend away for fun last weekend, but after Saturday chores were done yesterday, I had some time to get back to it.

The new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge layout looked fun, so I decided to see what I could do with it. Also, the Seize The Birthday blog has an "anything goes" challenge, so I'm linking up there too.

I recently got some new sets from Concord & 9th, and one of them is this super fun Furry Friends set. I thought that the animal faces would fit with the "threes" challenge concept. The background paper is from a SU 6 x 6 pack called Tutti-frutti. It paired well with the black card stock used to cut out the circle elements. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP and trimmed with scissors. It kind of got lost in the background paper. The solution was surrounding it with black enamel dots.




Here's the inside:



I'm looking forward to staying home for a few weeks as there is no work travel planned. I hope your Sunday is going well.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Furry Friends by Concord & 9th
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock, SU Basic Black card stock, SU Tutti-frutti DSP
Ink: MFT Hybrid black ink pad, SU Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Going Gray, Cajun Craze, Hero Arts Soft Brown, Distress Pumice Stone, Copics, VersaMark
Other: Furry Friends dies, Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circle die, white EP, heat tool, enamel dots, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love your party animals, and I like how you drew the eye to the sentiment. thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!