About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mojo Monday 141 - Enjoy the Ride


Happy Memorial Day all,

A Monday holiday means more stamping time for me, and a chance to make a card for the Mojo Monday sketch on the day it comes out.  I decided to go with a round card since there was a choice.  I also decided to give ribbon flowers a try.  My first attempt.  They were fun to make and not to difficult once I got the hang of twisting the ribbon.  I imagine that with practice they will improve, but these look pretty good for my first ones.





Supplies

Stamps: Pedaling Past by Stampin' Up
Cardstock: SU Regal rose and whisper white
DSP: SU Sweet Always
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copics
Other: Classic round and scallop round nesties, SU square lattice embossing folder, silk ribbons, the Big Shot, dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job on your ribbon flowers! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WHAT AN AWESOME CARD...LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love that pink and brown combination and those fabric flowers are adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - very cute. Those flowers are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!