About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Cupcake Birthday for TESC112

Today I have a fun, and very colorful, birthday card for my good friend Vicki.  I used this weeks TESC 112 layout. I think she will love it.




Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions For the Love of Cupcakes
Card stock: Taylored Expressions
DSP: Background cupcake by Screen Prints, other from a past key ingredients set
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Other: classic circle and large scallop circle nesties, bright blue glitter, pink sparkly fluff, crystal stickles, SU word window punch,
orange and white candy dots, round paper clip, ribbon, the big shot and dimensionals

Until next time,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...yummy, Colleen! Love the glittery cupcake stand! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!