About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Christmas Card Done, Many to Go

Good Tuesday Morning stampers,

I have a really quick post this morning. I am slowly starting on my Christmas cards for this year. That's a good thing, but I need to speed it up or I'm going to be in trouble. For this card, I used Taylor's Friday sketch #127. I think I may use this layout for a few more as I really like how it worked out. I didn't stay exactly to the sketch. I turned it sideways and used an oval rather than a circle, and I added a big loopy bow.

(click image to make larger)


Supplies
Stamps: Wings of Joy by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE red and SU wild wasabi
Patterned paper: Jolly By Golly by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU real red and copics
Other: classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, red stickles, glitter pen, TE green ribbon, SU word window punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!