About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Time For Tea and Sketch Challenges

Hi all,

How is everyone's Saturday going? Very well, I hope.  I'm spending this afternoon stamping, while listening to baseball (Padres vs Giants) on the radio and watching tennis (Federer vs DJokovic) on TV. I'm a girl, so very good at multi-tasking. {grin} Who am I rooting for? The Padres and Federer.  Like most all tennis fans, I would like to see a Rafa vs Fed final tomorrow.

My first card is one I made for the Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C54. The challenge this week is to use black, red and kraft.  I used Mercy's Tuesday sketch #90 for the layout.

(click on image to make larger)



Supplies
Stamps: Cherry Tea Pot by Annette Allen Watkins, sentiment from CreativiTEA set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU black, riding hood red and kraft
Patterned paper: SU Love Letter DSP
Ink: SU craft black, Color Box chalk in warm red and Copics
Other: Clear EP, classic circle and lacey circles Nesties, sparkly red candy dot, black rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, SU black silk ribbon and crochet trim, mini glue dots and dimensionals.

Good news for me, the Padres won.  The tennis match is tied 4 all in the 5th.  GO FED!

Have a good evening and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!