About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Spring

Hi all,
I finished a couple more Easter cards yesterday. Other than decorating some tins I bought from TE to put some gift cards in for my niece and nephews, I'm finally finished with making Easter projects.

The card I have for you today is made with this week's Sweet Stop sketch #103. I turned the sketch to the side, but all of the elements are there.




Supplies
Stamps: Happy Spring from Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU early expresso and TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: Kioshi by Basic Grey
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU bashful blue, Copics
Other: classic circle Nesties, sewing machine, TE glitter brads, crystal Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon all,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Cute Easter card! Love the sparkle and all the stitching. Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! I need to get busy making more Easter cards....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!