About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello, Friend

It's a beautiful day today here in San Diego after rain all night long. Looks like we may be in for some more later as clouds are moving in again. We did some garage chores this morning, and now I'm ready to  get some more Easter cards made.

For this post, I have a couple cards I put together last night while watching the Padres. Three rain delays and I finally went to bed. :(
The first card is made with yesterday's TESC136 sketch. The wooden buttons and papers are from the March KI kit. Love these papers! In fact, I ordered the 6x6 pad with my last TE order.



Card two also uses papers from the March KI kit. This sketch I found on Splitcoast a few weeks ago. In fact, I've used it a couple times.


Supplies Card 1
Stamps: TE Friendship Blooms (flowers), TE New Beginnings (butterfly), and TE Banner Day One sets
Card stock: TE red and choice buttercream
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye "Stella Rose-Gerty"
Ink: fluid chalk lime pastel, fluid chalk warm red, SU daffodil delight, SU baja breeze and SU always artichoke
Other: TE coordinating flower, butterfly and banner dies, Kaiser rhinestones, TE wooden buttons, SU corner rounder punch, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Supplies Card 2
Stamps: TE New Beginnings
Card stock: TE red, pink, and choice buttercream
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye "Stella Rose-Gerty"
Ink: SU early expresso, fluid chalk warm red
Other: TE Leafy Branch and Frame It Up 1 dies, Kaiser rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!