About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Knock If You Dare . . . .

Good Monday morning stampers,

Yesterday I had the chance to stamp the day away. This is the second card that I made. It's my first Halloween card for this year. I love sending Halloween cards, so I thought I should get crackin'.

This card uses TESC #146 for the layout. I strayed slightly and didn't exactly use the three squares, but the basic sketch look is still there. I've used several new Taylored Expressions goodies from the September release. I love them all! I also used Kraft card stock so I can play along in Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday #54 challenge.



Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Spooky Wreath
Card Stock: TE kraft and black from the Spooky Project Pantry Kit
Patterned Papers: Apothecary Emporium by Echo Park, also from the TE Spooky Project Pantry Kit
Ink: SU craft black
Other: Judi Kins Black Diamond embossing powder, TE Spooky Fence border die, TE wreath die, TE Spooky Impressions plate, TE brads, TE orange ribbon, SU round and square punches, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful week ahead, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Knock-knock!! LOL! SUPER cute Colleen!! I LOVE Halloween too! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!