About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From Santa

Another Christmas card today. I'm making some progress in getting a head start on Christmas cards this year. Usually, I'm mass producing the first week of December. I'll probably still have some to finish then, but, not as many as I usually do.

Today's card uses the layout from the FTL158. The colors, Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler and Black are from a previous Color Throwdown challenge. 



Supplies
Stamps: "From Santa" a la carte stamp from Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU pacific point, cherry cobbler, black and very vanilla
Patterned papers: SU "Well Worn" DSP
Ink: SU basic black, cherry cobbler, blushing bride and craft whisper white
Other: SU corner rounder punch, SU snow burst embossing folder, SU ribbon, aqua painter, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I love the retro feel and the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! How did you apply the craft whisper white ink to the beard and hat?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!