About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Snow Much Fun . . . and Inkspirations #87

For my second post this afternoon, I have a Christmas card made for this week's Inkspiration #87 challenge. This week the challenge is a sketch challenge and I had lots of fun with this one. Bling really makes this one shine. All stamps and papers are from Stampin' Up.




Supplies
Stamps: Snow Much Fun and Sweets For the Sweet sets by Stampin' UP
Card stock: SU silver Glimmer, old olive and confetti white
Patterned paper: SU Big Top Birthday
Ink: SU real red, basic black, old olive and chocolate chip
Other: SU old olive satin ribbon, classic circle and large scalloped circle Nesties, SU large gold glitter, Kaiser red rhinestones, SU and Fiskars corner rounder punches, SU 1" circle punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great week ahead and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Loving all that sparkle! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!