About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello fellow stampers and bloggers,

I love the new My Mind's Eye patterned papers, Howdy Doody, and couldn't resist using them again on my TESC152 card.



As you can see, I combined several of the patterned papers on this card, as well as lots of sewing and lots of bling. IRL, this card really stands out in a crowd. I stamped the butterfly potion of the image onto the pink checked pp with Melon Mambo ink and fussy cut it to place over the butterfly in the circle for the focal point in the card.

My mom has a birthday coming up and I think this card will be perfect for her. She loves pinks and blues and I think she will get a kick out of the bling as well.

Supplies
Stamps: Embrace Beauty set and Fresh Flowers set (greeting) by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Sahara Sand and TE pink and choice snow white card stock and My Mind's Eye -Howdy Doody patterned papers
Ink: SU Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo and Memento tuxedo black
Other: TE medium scalloped border die, SU ticket corner punch, Labels 18 Nesties, SU rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Thursday everyone and thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!