About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just For You

Good morning. I've got a few minutes before heading out to work this morning, which is just enough time to post my Deconstructed Sketch 39 card.

This is not my usual style of card, but I have had this Die-namics doily die for several months and have not used it. I decided it would go well with this tea cup stamp from SU.



Supplies
Stamps: Tea Shoppe by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU very vanilla and peach parfait card stock, My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody Patterned Papers
Ink: Color Box chalk pink and turquoise
Other: Die-namics doily die, TE buttons, SU twine, Recollections paper flowers, SU pearls, the Big Shot, sewing machine and dimensionals

Have a great day, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is so pretty. I really like those flowers! Thanks for using this week's sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that doily and I really need to move to the top of my wish list! Thanks for enabling!! Your approach to the sketch is phenomenal! Love your card and those flowers are just the perfect gorgeous addition!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!