About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ribbon Rainbow

Happy Friday evening,

I made this card after work today for Linda's Ravenous About Ribbon Recipe Swap. I've been trying to come up with a little different use of ribbon since the challenge was posted, and a few days ago I thought of a "ribbon rainbow." After work today I went looking through my stamps and came across my PI "You Color My World" set. Perfect!


The ribbons are from Stampin' Up. She is colored with Copics, (Lots of Copics!) cut out, and popped up on dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "You Color My World" set by My Favorite Things
Paper: Taylored Expressons light blue and white card stock and Hippity Hoppity by We R Memories patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU ribbons and dimensionals

Here are all of the Copics I used:


I'm looking forward to a crafty weekend. How about you? Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!