About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Easter

Hi all,

It's seems like ages since I've been on my blog. Unfortunately, not too much time lately to do any stamping. I had a few hours on Sunday afternoon to sit down and play and this is what I made.



As you can see, the sketch is the current TESC154. The patterned paper is from the March KI kit. I used the TE large layering doily die and the houndstooth impressions plate. The three blue flowers are white paper flowers that I colored with a Copic marker to match the paper.

Supplies
Stamps: Moka April petite stamp set by Taylored Expressions
Papers: TE dark pink and buttercream card stock and This and That patterned papers by Echo Park
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: TE large layering doily die and houndstooth impressions plate, classic circle Nesties, Kaiser light teal rhinestones, flower rhinestone, paper flowers, orange Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute Colleen! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen this is fabulous!!! So glad you had a chance to stamp. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this cutie. Great job with the sketch. I absolutely LOVE these papers!! Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!