About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Take a Hike. . .

Hi all,

It's a Sweet Sunday Sketch Sunday, (Yay) and Karen has another fun sketch for us today.

I ordered this Fred Bear stamp set with my last MFT order. What fun was he to color!



Fred is colored with Copics and cut out with classic square Nesties. I used some dark brown thread in my machine for some extra contrast. The flowered ribbon was a gift from a good friend, and the colors were inspired by it. Papers are from MME "On the Bright Side-Two." After coloring and cutting out the compass, I used some Glossy Accents in the center for the glass.

Supplies
Stamps: Fred Bear Takes A Hike by My Favorite Things
Papers: SU Early Expresso, Only Orange and Summer Sun card stock, Neenah cream card stock, and My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side-Two patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Classic square and scalloped square Nesties, brown candy dots, Glossy Accents, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Sunday afternoon and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!