About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank You Berry Much

Hi friends,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I had planned on doing lots of stamping on Sunday, but got carried away organizing my supplies instead. While that's always a good thing, I really would have rather stamped. Yesterday afternoon and evening I did get the chance, and I made this card for Karen G.'s Sweet Sunday Sketch #153.

I pulled out some older stamps and patterned papers (when you organize, you come across old favorites that haven't been used in a while) to make my card.



Supplies
Stamps: Berries and Cherries set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE greens, blue and buttercream card stock and October Afternoon-Fly A Kite patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics: G24, G28, YG23, R22, R24, R27, Y12, Y18, YR18
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, ice white Viva pearl pen, large red ric-rac, blue and green candy dots, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today and have a great one,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the paper is perfect for this strawberry stamp! This card made my mouth water for some fresh strawberries, I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!