About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas to You. . . . .

Hello,

After dinner last night, I looked to see what this week's Merry Monday challenge is. This week we are to use a sock on our card. Pretty simple as I have many stamps with socks as well as patterned papers. I decided to use both along with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch # 136. While I have a lot of layers here, the card went together pretty quickly.





Supplies
Stamps: Gift Givers and More Merry Messages sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU turquoise card stock, Taylored Expressions choice snow white card stock, Jilly Bean Soup patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo  black, Copics, SU Real Red
Other: Sizzix Seeing Spots EF, Wonky Rectangle Nestie, SU flag die,  SU Sock punch, red pearls, mini clothes pin, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a great evening and thanks,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I was thinking I had very few stocking stamps, and I totally forgot about this little cutie! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stocking, Colleen! Love that paper and layout too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! That's my first thought when I saw that stocking with the adorable reindeer :) Thanks so much joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute, Colleen! Love the paper and your oh so adorable stocking image! I almost used the same little guy on my card this week! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!