About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Celebrate

Hello,

How was your Saturday? I started it off with a 6 mile walk/run then treated myself to stamping for the rest of the day. What fun!

I'm squeaking in with my card for this week's Merry Monday 93 challenge. This challenge is to use an ornament on your card. I pulled out some retired SU DSP and it's matching stamp set, also retired, and paired it with the current CAS(E) this Sketch #62. Here's what I came up with.


                         

After cutting the red card stock to fit diagonally across the card, I used one of my SU wheels inked with white craft ink to add the snowflakes. The "celebrate" word is a Die-namics die.

Supplies
Stamps: Delightful Ornaments set by Stampin' Up and Snowflake wheel by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Real Red and Crumb Cake card stock and SU DSP
Ink: SU Real Red and Crumb Cake classic ink and SU White craft ink
Other: Die-namics die, SU ornament punch, SU border punch, SU silver twine, SU clear rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Colleen! Love those colors together and your layout and embellishments are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are so gorgeous Colleen. I love the diagonal sentiment panel and the overlapped ornaments. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these punched ornaments and the paper, Colleen! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely! Everything coordinates so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!