About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wishing You A Happy Birthday

Hello again,

Time for another post today. Two of my favorite challenges start on Sunday. Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and The Paper Player's challenge where LeAnne has challenged us to use stars on a CAS card. I decided to combine the two and here's what I came up with.





I went a little "star crazy", but I think this will make a cute little boy's birthday card.

Supplies
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Brilliant Blue and Real Red card stock and SU BigTop DSP
Ink: SU Real Red
Other: Die-namics Star STAX die, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, Taylored Expressions Star Impressions Plate, SU Star eyelets, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks again,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. I just love those little star eyelets...maybe you will start a trend to bring them back, I have tons of them! Let's do it! Anyway, your card is awesome and I ADORE that starry embossing! Awesome! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a cute boy's card! I love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have lots of fun star products to play with and you combined them wonderfully for this challenge! I love the blue embossed layer and those cute eyelets. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!