About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thank You

Hello. Happy Hump Day.

The Paper Players posted a fun sketch by Jaydee on Sunday for this week's challenge. I made this card on Sunday evening and had quite a fun time with it.





I used a Taylored Expressions die to cut the tree image, then backed it with some old My Mind's Eye paper. The flowers were created by sponging over a stencil. (stencils seem all the rage right now, don't they?) The banners are from the same MME paper pack. I finished with a few sequins.

Supplies
Stamps: Gifts of Kindness, Stampin' Up
Paper: Choice snow white card stock by Taylored Expressions and My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU Pool Party
Other: TE Windy Tree die, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, flower stencil, Fiskar's corner chomper, sequins, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for stoping by. Have a great end of your week,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Colleen! Your stenciled background is awesome. I love the die cut tree. Such adorable patterns! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is so pretty! I love the stenciled background and the fun mix of patterns you used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!! Congrats on your PP win!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!