About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Well Hello to all,

I hope you're having a nice weekend. And, I hope you are one of the lucky one's who gets a long four day weekend. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those. Tomorrow is not a work holiday for me, and I'll be driving to the Los Angeles area to work on a project. Today however, we are going to an early July 4th party at a friend's house. Should be fun!

It's been over a month since I've posted on my blog! Almost that long since I've done any stamping too. Work has been crazy busy. I've been traveling for the past three weeks and doing reports on the weekends. It's left no time for crafting! I did make a couple of birthday cards a few weeks ago, but I didn't even take pictures.

Today, I have another birthday card. Super simple! In fact, this is made using supplies from a SU kit that I bought last year and never cracked open. I've used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout, rotating it to the right.





I love the colors in this kit. Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder. Fun accessories and great stamps. In fact, I think I bought it for the stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great Sunday afternoon!

Hugs,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps, paper and embellishments from Watercolor Wonder Card Kit by Stampin' Up 2016 Catalog
Others:  additional Watermelon Wonder card stock and foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!! Adorable way to use the kit. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous combination of elements and colors!! (I also got that kit for the sentiment, especially this one!!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!