About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

I Love You More Than Candy Corn

Hello peeps,

It's Thursday evening already! This week seemed to fly by, but I'm good with that since it means the weekend is here shortly.  I've had a couple very long days that started very early, so I'm ready.

I'm playing in the Sketch Saturday Challenge today. I don't know that I've played along with this one before. Their sketch this week caught my eye as it looked like a great one to use some fun patterned papers.

I ended up making three cards using this sketch I liked it so much. Another just like this one, but with some SU DSP with candy corn, and one with a witch's hat that I'll put in another blog post.




I used Doodlebug patterned papers and Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, following the sketch just like it's drawn.

Here is the inside:






Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Candy Corn add-on (to How You Bean? set)
Paper: SU Basic Black and X-Press It Blending card stock, tan velum, Doodlebug Halloween 6 x 6 paper pad
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Pumpkin Pie, Copics, Hero Arts craft white
Other: Doodlebug enamel candy corn embellishment, Hero Arts white EP, heat tool, LF co-ordinating dies, the Big Shot, twine, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!