About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Your Day-Celebrate

Hi all,

I made a couple of cards yesterday afternoon, but didn't get around to taking pictures until this afternoon. My brother's birthday is coming up at the end of the month and one of my goals was to get a card made for him.

The other day while I was at Paper Source to get some wrapping paper, I saw some cute fox stickers and had to buy them. Yesterday, I managed to actually use one. They are made with multi-layered papers and have accompanying tiny enamel acorns. Using the current MFT Wednesday Sketch, here's my brother's birthday card.




All of the dies are Die-namics and the sentiments and leaves are from various MFT sets. The cute patterned papers are from an older Doodlebug Fall 6 x 6" pad.

Here is the inside. More stamps from MFT.



I was also going to link up to the As You See It blog challenge which is shades of Orange this week, but when I went back to the blog to read the challenge, it's also a 10 minute card. This one didn't qualify. Next time.

Thanks for stopping in. Have a great week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Big Birthday Greetings (front sentiments), Harvest Mouse (leaves on front), Fall Friends (inside) sets all by My Favorite Things
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock and Doodlebug patterned papers
Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie and Early Expresso, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Little B Stickers (Paper Source), Die-namics Stitched Rounded Corner Rectangle, Inside and Out Stitched Circle, and an older single Banner dies, Harvest Mouse dies, enamel dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!