About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Celebrate

Hello,

My bestie, Alison, had a birthday this week. Since she's opened her presents and card now, I can post her card on my blog. I had to wait because I know she does check in here periodically.

For her card, I used the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge layout. Using Avery Elle stamps, here's what I came up with.




Using some fun patterned papers from Websters Pages, I created the horizontal element. The champagne glasses are from the Avery Elle set Mimosas. They are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics, then cut out with the set dies. The sentiment is Avery Elle too. I cut three, glued them together, inked the top with Distress Oxide ink and embossed with clear EP x 3. Before heating the third layer, I sprinkled some glitter on and then heat set it all. A few enamel dots and it's done. I like the way it turned out. Simple and interesting with the angled papers per the sketch.

The inside is simple too. I used some Concord & 9th stamps for the inside along with more Websters Pages PP.



Thanks for checking in. Have a great Wednesday!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Mimosas set by Avery Elle and Many Mandalas set by Concord & 9th (inside)
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock and Websters Pages Recorded patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics,  and Tim Holts Distress Oxide inks
Other: Mimosas and Sentimental set dies by Avery Elle, Stitched Square die by MFT, clear EP, heat tool, enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals, Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!