About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello to all, and Happy Super Bowl Sunday (if you're into that),

Can't say that FB is something that I watch, but later we are going to our friends for a little SB party. It also happens to be his birthday today, so of course, I needed to make a card.

Using inspiration from this week's Freshly Made Sketch, and the color theme at Seize the Birthday, here is my card.





For the three diagonal lines in the sketch, I used some patterned paper, matching the lines with the same paper on the card base. I added the happy birthday in Real Red and some SU candy dots for embellishment. The stamps are from a variety of sets, all are listed below in the Supplies section.

Here is the inside.



I'm off to Denver for the week bright and early tomorrow morning. The weather app keeps changing. Now it's saying snow on Wednesday, but yesterday snow wasn't in the forecast. It's currently warmer in Denver than it is here in San Diego. We've had some wild, rainy weather the last few days here.

Have a great day!
Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All Inside, Up the Happy, and Pure Magic by Julie for Ellen Hutson, Birthday Basics Turnabout set by Concord & 9th and Party Animal by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Basic Black, Whisper White thick, Whisper White and Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Real Red
Other: Ellen Hutson set dies, Lawn Fawn set dies, SU Candy Dots, Gemini Jr, SU mini glue dots, fun foam

3 comments:

  1. Super-cute birthday card and the inside is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is adorable! Love the fun colors too~ Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable birthday card! Love the bear and your design! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!