About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hello Friend and Much Love; Fun with Flowers for the Paper Players


Hello Friends,

For my second post today, I have two cards that I made using Ann's sketch for the Paper Players Challenge. Since I didn't get to play with my friend, LeAnne's monochromatic theme last week because of my work travels, I've decided to incorporate the monochromatic theme this week. Kind of a two for one thing, LOL.

This first card uses a new stamp and die set from Ellen Hutson called Mondo Daisy. It was super fun to color with Copics, and it went together super quickly. The papers are all SU.






For the second card, which was actually the first one I made, I've used a new stamp and die set from Concord & 9th called Pretty Poppy. The paper's are all SU again and I've used SU Blends on this one instead of Copics.




These pinks are super bright!

I hope everyone has a good work week. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Card 1
Stamps: Mondo Daisy set by Ellen Hutson
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White card stock and Color Theory DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Mondo Daisy die, dew drops, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

Card 2
Stamps: Pretty Poppy set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White card stock and All My Love DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo ink pads and Blends, Mossy Meadow blends
Other: Pretty Poppy dies, Gemini Jr, Fiskars corner rounder punch, dimensionals, SU glue dots

3 comments:

  1. Colleen, your purple daisy is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, and I love your choice of monochromatic DSP! Your second card is fabulous too! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and wow, Colleen! Absolutely stunning cards. I love the monochromatic color scheme. The little dew drop on the first card is the perfect accent. However, on the second card, I think how you stamped the stem on the horizontal band and popped the bud over the edge of it, is so creative! You really rocked the sketch for sure. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so gorgeous! You really rocked the use of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!