About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

You're the Cat's MEOW!

Hi to all,

I hope you are have a relaxing weekend. I'm happy to be home. It's been almost non-stop travel for me these past few months. Unfortunately, it's not stopping anytime soon. I'm back on the road for work tomorrow for another two weeks. Luckily, it's travel by car to the northern part of Los Angeles, but I'll stay in the area as it's just too much driving each day if I stayed at home.

Since we were gone last weekend too, I haven't had a chance to get into my stamp room for way too long. I always feel really "rusty" when that happens and I struggle putting even the simplest of cards together. This one was no exception! I don't even want to tell you how long I "hemmed and hawed" over it's design. And, it's a sketch! YIKES! I wanted this to be CAS, but alas, I couldn't leave it be.

The sketch comes from this week's CAS(E) This Sketch! I stamped the kitty outline in Memento black and used a light yellow Copic to color her in. The stamp set has two stamps that add the fur and I've used one with gold and orange ink to make the stripes. There is a coordinating SU punch for the kitty and I used dimensionals to adhere her to the card.






I've kept the inside super simple. Just more DSP and another sentiment from the stamp set.



Today I plan on doing a few more card challenges. I hope your plans are fun ones too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Nine Lives set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White and SU Affectionately Yours DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Gina K gold and orange ink cubes
Other: SU punch, Sizzix Birds and Swirls EF, SU twine, Gemini Jr, orange pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!