About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Concord & 9th Note Card Set

Hi Peeps,

Tomorrow I'm getting together with my Craft Group ladies. We have a Craft Day about every two months or so. We have lunch, visit and make cards. I'm the one who puts together the projects, and usually I use supplies from SU. This time, I decided to use some of my new "goodies" from Concord and 9th. I made a set of three fall themed note cards. No challenges used for these. Just playing around and being creative.

Here's a picture of the three note cards.


The card base is SU More Mustard card stock. The plaid panel is stamped using the Woven Plaid Background set. The ink colors are Riding Hood Red, Garden Green and Tip Top Taupe. The set and die for the focal image is the Friendship Farm Bundle.

The inside of each card is the same. I just coordinated the plaid color for each.



After I finished making the note card set, I ended up making one more card with these two sets, but the focal image here is made using the Big Thanks set bundle.


And, here's the inside to this card.



We always have fun on Craft Days. Tomorrow should be no different.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: all Concord & 9th, Woven Plaid set, Friendship Farms set and Big Thanks set
Paper: SU card stocks, More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: SU Garden Green, More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Tip Top Taupe, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Gumball Green
Gina K Kraft, Charcoal Brown, Prickly Pear
VersaMark
Other: Concord & 9th set dies, SU large Stitched Rectangle die, SU Brads, SU Oval Punch, Baker's twine, white embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!