About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 19, 2019

Friendship Farms-Concord & 9th





Hi crafty peeps,

I received my August release sets from Concord & 9th. I Love it all, and I couldn't wait to ink up and color this Vintage Artichoke set. 

I made this for a Thank you card. We went to our friend's house for dinner Saturday night. Always a wonderful time with good food, good wine, and great friends!

The artichoke is stamped 5 times around a panel of Neenah Solar White using Memento tuxedo black and then colored with a variety of green and purple Copics. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The sketch is based on this week's CAS(E)! this Sketch. 





 Here is the inside:



I hope you all had a good start to your work week. My day was busy, and then my work cell phone has died. It just won't charge any longer and the battery is 3%. Guess I'll need to order a new one and deal with getting everything transferred over.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Artichoke set by Concord & 9th
Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU Basic Black, TE berry
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Always Artichoke and Purely Pomegranate, VersaMark
Other: SU white EP, heat tool, Misti, SU green and white Baker's twine, tiny clear gems

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!