About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Hello

Happy Thursday,

I've got my card for Laurie's Paper Players Challenge sketch challenge. Love the layers in her sketch this week.

I've used Concord & 9th stamps and dies to celebrate their fourth birthday this month, and they are having a little contest if you publish your cards to their social media feeds.

Here's my card with Laurie's sketch.




I started with a card base of Old Olive card stock, then using the C&9th Hey There Turnabout set stamped the background in various fall-ish shades. The focal image is the C&9th Laurel Frame set, stamped using SU Old Olive, Mossy Meadow for the leaves and some Gina K yellow and orange shades for the flowers. The images were cut out using the set dies and popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment is part of the Laurel Frame die set. I cut it three times from the bright orange card stock and glued them together for a thicker element.

Here is the inside of the card:



These images are from the Hey There Turnabout set.

A bright and fun Fall Greeting card. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Laurel Frame set and Hey There Turnabout set both by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Old Olive, Whisper White card stock, Taylored Expressions Orange and Gold card stock
Ink: SU Old Olive and Mossy Meadow, Gina K Tangerine Twist, Faded Brick, Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Peach Bellini, Sweet Corn ink cubes
Other: Laurel Frame set dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, dimensionals, liquid glue

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card, Colleen! I LOVE the stamped background and the textured paper. Great color choices! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!