About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

JOY

Happy Hump Day peeps,

I've got a simple Christmas Card using some new DSP from SU. I love the plaid with the gold accents in this paper and the rich colors too.

This sketch is this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! layout. I'm squeaking in before this afternoon's deadline. The stamps are all Concord & 9th. It's their 4th anniversary and they are having a give-away for entries posted to their social media feed, which I plan on doing with a few cards that I've made over the past couple of days.





The green panel is backed with white so the sentiment is easier to see. I also added some gold sequins randomly on the letters to help make it the focal area of the card. The dies are part of the set bundle, with the exception of the loopy scallop die, which is Die-namics. I used some Wink of Stella over the blue shapes in the snowflake as well as the scallops. Looks nice IRL, but kind of gray in the photo.

Here's the inside of the card. Images are all from the same C & 9th set.



Thanks all for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Cozy Christmas set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White card stock, SU Wrapped In Plaid DSP pack
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Cozy Christmas dies, Die-Namics Open Scalloped Border die, gold sequins, Misti, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!