About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Unicorns, Rainbows & Sprinkles

Hello,

Happy Sunday morning. I was up early for some reason this morning. I thought I'd sleep in a little since I didn't go to bed until after 1:00 am, but no, I was wide awake at 6:00! I guess that means I'll have a little more time to stamp today. Bright side, right?

It also gives me a chance to get this card posted. I made it yesterday afternoon and it uses this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch. I had loads of fun making this card.




Using three shades of Distress Ink cubes, a cloud stencil, and Taylored Expressions Blender brushes I made the background first. It's trimmed down and glued to a white card base with some fun foam in between. The images from the Julie Ebersole set Unicorns and Rainbows are stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics, then cut out using the set dies. The sentiment is stamped with Gina K dark black ink directly onto the clouds. For a little embellishment I added the gold sparkly heart and cut the swoosh from pink glimmer paper.

Here's the inside. This will be another card for one of  my friends with October birthdays.


The top sentiment is heat embossed using gold EP. It is from the companion Julie Ebersole set called Pure Magic. The Birthday Greeting is Mama Elephant and is stamped in SU Balmy Blue.

Have a great Sunday and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Unicorns 'N Rainbows and Pure Magic sets by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson, and Scripty Birthday set by Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Whisper White regular and thick, Concord & 9th pink glitter paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Gina K black ink cube, VersaMark, SU Balmy Blue, Copics, Distress Ink cubes Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
Other: Cloud stencil, TE Blender Brushes, stamp set corresponding dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, gold EP, heat tool, gold enamel heart, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!