About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hello

Happy Hump Day Peeps,

Last night after dinner I was playing around with the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder system. I usually don't like what I make as I really need more practice, but last night my my attempts were good enough to share. I made two cards, one using one of the sets designed to use with the Wreath Builder system and the other, just a regular stamp set by Gina K.

No challenges, just stamping  for fun. Here we go:

This card made with the spring Wreath Builder stamp set.




This card made with the new Petals and Wings stamp set.




Thanks for looking,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Spring Wreath Builder set and Petals and Wings set by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Regal Rose and Brocade Blue card stock
Ink: Gina K Design ink cubes Jelly Bean Green, Dusty Rose, Plum Punch, Powder Blue, Moonlit Fog, Amalgam Black, SU Real Red, VersaMark
Other: Misti, Gina K Wreath Builder system, white EP, heat tool, Die-namics Stitched circle die, Spellbinders Circle dies, blue Baker's twine, enamel dots, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!