About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Your Kindness Brings Color

Hi and happy Sunday peeps,

Joanne is our hostess for this week's Paper Players Challenge and she has a fun and timely theme challenge. I pulled out some older, and some newer, Concord and 9th sets to make my card.




The background is made using a the new C&9th Rainbow Turnabout stamp and the sentiments and dies are from the older C&9th Crafty Turnabout set. I added three enamel hearts under three of the rainbows around the focal images and swiped some glitter gel onto the paint brush tip and the word color.

The inside image is from another newer C&9th set called Brighter Days and the sentiments are from the SSS set called Leafy Frames. I thought it an appropriate sentiment for out times.


Have a nice Sunday evening and thanks for popping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Rainbow and Crafty Turnabout sets and Brighter Days set by Concord & 9th, Leafy Frames set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU White, Black, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and C&9th Silver card stocks
Ink: SU Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lilac, VersaMark and Memento tuxedo black
Other: Misti, Gemini Jr, C&9th Crafty set dies, white EP, heat tool, enamel hearts, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. Love the glitter gel details on your paint brush! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Colleen - nothing like a colourful rainbow to bring cheer! Thanks for making me smile over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!