About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Best Wishes

Hello all,

Yay! It's Friday, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Yesterday I received my new mini-catalog and Sale-a-bration pre-order goodies. Because I didn't get home from work until after 8:00 pm, I didn't even open the box until this afternoon. Once I got the stamp sets needing mounting mounted, and the dies organized into their permanent storage, I couldn't wait to use some of them.

Using the new CAS(E) this Sketch sketch, here's the card that I made with my new stamps, papers and dies.




This beautiful patterned paper is a Sale-a-bration level 1 free item called Flower and Field DSP. Using the SU colors in this DSP of Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black and Petal Pink, I used the new Pierced Blooms dies from the January to June Mini catalog to cut the flowers. I love the stitching element on these.

Here is the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the SU set Happiest of Birthdays.



I'm looking forward to more stamping this weekend. How about you? Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stampin' Up sets Happiest of Birthdays and A Touch of Ink, SU Flirty Flamingo, Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink and Basic Black card stocks,  Gina K Designs Black Onyx ink, SU Cherry Cobbler ink, SU Pierced Blossoms dies, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 and 2 dies, Gemini Jr, Misti, SU clear enamel dots, SU Dimensionals, Gina K Designs Connect Glue

1 comment:

  1. Colleen you have planted this gorgeous floral card in our CTS garden, and we thank you for that! I do so admire a card maker who embraces color! [something I rarely do!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!