About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

I Love You Soy Much

Happy Thursday Peeps,

I turned off the TV and all of the craziness last night and stamped instead. Much more rewarding! I decided to make a Valentine's Day card using the fun GKD sushi set. 

I started with some GKD kraft card stock and heart stencil for the background. The ink used with the stencil is GKD Cherry Red. The Slimline dies are from Kat Scrappiness. The design comes from this week's Freshly Made Sketches where Jen M. has a slimline sketch for us.

The images are stamped using GKD Black Onyx ink onto white card stock, colored with Copics, and cut out with the corresponding dies then arranged per Jen's sketch.

  



Here's the inside.


Nothing says love like food!

I'm off for a 2.5 hour drive for work today, but I wanted to get this posted before I headed out.

Have a great afternoon, and thanks for looking in,

Colleen


Supplies

I Like the Way You Roll stamp set and dies by Gina K Designs, Kraft, Cherry Red, and Layering White card stocks by GKD, Heart stencil by GKD, Slimline Layering dies by Kat Scrappiness, GKD flag die, Black Onyx and Cherry Red inks by GKD, Copic markers, Gemini Jr, enamel hearts, SU dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. This is soy adorable! I do love puns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Punny sentiments are the best! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little images - inside and out!! I love them on the kraft with red hearts. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!