About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday for SSSC#82 and CCCC#44

Hello all,

I have a very happy, colorful card today that I made for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge and Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge.

I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets called "Happy Moments." I love all 4 images in this set. The SU DSP "Sunny Garden" was perfect for the color scheme and I thought that the stripes in the paper was a perfect complement to the "Seeing Spots" embossing folder.


 (click on image to make larger)





Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up "Happy Moments" set
Card stock: SU tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, poppy parade and whisper white
DSP: SU Sunny Garden
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU basic black, tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, poppy parade and certainly celery
Other: Die-namics scalloped scalloped border die, classic circle Nesties, Cuttlebug's Seeing Spots embossing folder, yellow candy dots, SU corner rounder punch, the Big Shot, the aqua painter, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and evening,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. this is the cutest image, great card..have a super sweet day!

    enjoy*~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. how darling, Colleen! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double challenge card. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!