About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Share The Joy

Happy Monday everyone,

Today's card uses MFTWSC34 layout, and it's another Christmas card for my stash. I had lots of fun with this one! I broke out some new SU Christmas DSP from the up coming Holiday Mini catalog. I love the flannel look of these plaid papers. So warm looking.

The snow bear was colored with an aqua painter using a SU craft white ink pad. Once dry, I went over the entire image with a Spica clear glitter pen. It looks icy in RL. I'm not sure why in the photo it looks brown??



Supplies
Stamps: Fred Bear - Snow Bear by My Favorite Things
Card stock: TE snow white and SU garden green
Patterned paper: SU Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU ridinghood red, SU craft white, and Spica glitter pen in clear
Other: Die-namics dies, SU ribbon, SU buttons and twine, Stickles,
the Big Shot, sewing machine, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!