About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Cabin Christmas

Hi all,

It's Thursday afternoon and that means only one more day of work this week. Yea! Today I have my  Sweet Sunday Sketch 169 card.




I stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black ink on watercolor paper and colored it with Tim Holtz  Distress markers and an aqua painter. I masked the cabin to stamp the trees in the background. The cute little deer is in the set.

Supplies
Stamps: Cozy Cabin set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke card stock, TE watercolor paper and Simple Stories Handmade Holiday patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, SU Always Artichoke classic ink pad
Other: sewing machine, SU brads, dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!