About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

HB2U

Happy Saturday everyone,

I'm breaking away from Christmas cards today. I have a birthday card instead. Can I say, I just love the way this turned out! Love these papers too.

Not much stamping here. Just the "HB2U" on the little die cut tag tied around the corner. See the die cut heart in the blue plaid paper? So cute! I thought it added a special touch.

Supplies
Stamps: You Take The Cake set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE blue and SU Crumb Cake card stock and Simple Stories Harvest Lane patterned papers
Ink: SU Early Expresso classic pad
Other: TE Bake Me A Cake, Bugabee Flowers and Mini Tags dies, TE Spots Impressions Plate, SU Top Note die, TE green polka-dot ribbon, SU linen thread, teal Liquid Paper Pen, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

I hope your day is a really good one. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!