About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hippo Birdie To You

Hi all,

How was your Tuesday? Mine was super busy! I didn't get home until after 5 PM and then had another 2 hours on my computer to finish the paperwork. I had planned on doing some stamping tonight, but I don't think I have the brain power.

On to my card. . .
When I first saw this set on the Lawn Fawn blog, I just burst out laughing. I had to order it. I received it at the end of last week, and of course, I had to ink it up right away.




I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch # 140 combined with papers from the TE February Key Ingredients set. The cutest hippo ever is colored with Copics.

Supplies
Stamps: Hippo Birdie To You set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: TE teal and yellow card stocks, X-Press It Blending card stock, We R Memory Keepers "Hip Hip Hooray" patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Island Indigo
Other: Classic circle, Big Scalloped and Scalloped circle Nesties,  Die-namics banner die, Prima flower, yellow enamel pearl, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy Hump Day tomorrow. Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!