About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, February 9, 2015

S.W.A.K.

Hi,
Is it really Monday again? Weekends are just too darn short!!! As I mentioned in my last post, I had a productive weekend card making wise. Here is another Valentine's Day card that I finished.

The color palette comes from The Curtain Call Inspiration challenge, Kissing Booth. The sketch is the Freshly Made Sketch 172.



Supplies
Stamps: S.W.A.K. set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE wood grain white and TE textured black card stocks, XPress-It Blending card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: TE Medium Layering Doily die, TE large ric-rac die, classic circle Nestie die, Michaels glitter tape, Stickles, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a fab week and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!