About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 30, 2015

You're the Bessst

Hi and Happy Monday,

I'm supposedly working in my office this morning, but I'm SO OVER my work computer's antics that I'm taking a short break from it to post to my blog. My MAC does not behave like the Windows based machine, thank goodness!

I mentioned that I got in lots of stamping time yesterday. One of the cards I made is this birthday card for my sister's boyfriend. I used the cute new set from Lawn Fawn called Critters In the Jungle. I'm not a fan of snakes, but this guy is kind of cute and I like the sentiment that goes with.




The images are colored with Copics and cut out with the set dies. I can't seem to make a card lately without using my Wink Of Stella glitter pen and if you look closely, you can see mr snake is shinny. The papers are old SU DSP. The sketch is from the current Sweet Sunday Sketch # 262.

Supplies
Stamps: Critters In the Jungle set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock, SU retired DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics pierced circle and large chevron border dies, Lawn Fawn Critters In the Jungle dies, SU corner punch, Wink of Stella glitter pen, SU candy dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a great week and thanks for coming by,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!