About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello,

It's a very warm Sunday afternoon here in Southern California. I know that many of you in the Mid-West are dealing with snow and cold this weekend. I was in Nashville all last week for work and when we were all heading to the airport Friday evening, they were starting to delay and even cancel some flights going to Chicago. Luckily, I connected to San Diego through Houston, so there were no issues for me. I'm happy to be home for a few days, but I'm heading out Monday through Wednesday again next week.

I had a chance to do some stamping this morning after a few chores. It's Sunday and The Paper Players has a fun sketch for us this week. I took advantage to make another holiday card.






Supplies
Stamps: Toboggan Together set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: Stampin' Up heavy weight Whisper White and X-Press It Blending card stocks, Lawn Fawn Snow Day patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and topics
Other: Lawn Cuts Toboggan Together co-ordinating dies, Lawn Cuts stitched circle tag die, Die-namics stitched rectangle and Fishtail Flag STAX dies, SU snowflakes and sequin, TE ribbon, the Big Shot, dimensional tape

Have a safe and fun week and everyone celebrating Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that?!? Love your little penguin with his sled full of gifts. Perfect colors and fantastic design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is just adorable!!!! Love the adorable scene you created! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen this card is just adorable! That little penguin is cute as can be and your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!