About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Christmas Cheer

Hello and Happy Monday Morning,

I was feeling better by yesterday afternoon, yay, and feeling much more creative, I did some stamping. I made a couple more Halloween cards and this Christmas card using the current Freshly Made Sketch #256.




I started by stamping the deer from the new Avery Elle set called Kitch Christmas and coloring them with Copics then cutting them out with their corresponding dies. Next I cut the banner and sponged it with Distress Tumbled Glass ink. I cut a second banner and cut the bottom using the Die-namics Stitched Hill dies along the bottom to create a snowy hill. I ran both though the TE Falling Snow EF for the snowy effect. The sentiment was stamped in the upper corner of the sponged banner using SU Real Red ink. I layered them together using foam tape then glued them to the card base which is covered with Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid patterned paper. After gluing the deer in place, I added the red Baker's twine. I also used a TE White Ice Pearl Pen to add dimension to the falling snow dots.

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Kitch Christmas set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Heavy Weight card stock in Whisper White, X-Press It Blending card stock, Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Distress Tumbled Glass mini pad, SU real red, Spica red glitter pen
Other: Kitch Christmas dies, Die-namics larger banner and stitched hill dies, Taylored Expressions Falling Snow EF, Taylored Expressions Pearl Pen in White Ice, Baker's Twine, the Big Shot, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable...those little deer ARE so "kitschy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card! I adore the sweet little scene you've created! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY Goodness, could this be any cuter! I LOVE IT! Great job on your coloring and the background you created is amazing! XX

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!