About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy Birthday

Hi again,

I mentioned in my post this morning that I would share the cards that we made at our "craft day" yesterday. I usually try to put something fairly simple together for the others to make from my SU supplies. Since this year's Sale-a-bration is almost over, I thought I'd use one of the newer sets from the Occassion's Mini Catalog and I picked the Birthday Wit set with it's too cute sentiments.

The pattern papers are from SU as well, an older set and a new set of DSP.

This first card is based on this week's CAS(E) This Sketch! layout.




Here are the others all using the same SU stamp set.







Simple and fun cards!

Thanks again for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Birthday Wit set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive card stocks, SU Summer Smooches and SU Bubbles & Fizz DSP, SU Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU Island Idigo, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Other: Die-namics Stitched Rectangle, Pierced Circle dies, Spellbinder circle die, Gemini Jr, sequins, SU candy dots, dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!