About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Life's A Beach

Hi and Happy Monday evening,

Ha ha, I made this card using the CAS Colors & Sketches Challenge #274 - The Double, not realizing that the collection had closed. Oh well. I can still count it as my Day 4 of Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge at her Daily Marker blog.  So far, I've used Copics and water coloring. This card uses colored pencils.




I used Going Gray as the card base and small panel and Tangelo Twist card stock for the scallops and horizontal element. The front of the card base is dry embossed with the SU wood panel embossing folder. The stamp set is Avery Elle called Beside the Sea. The beach houses are stamped in Memento tuxedo black on SU Sahara Sand card stock, then colored with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils matching the challenge colors of gold, orange and gray. The image is then cut out with the corresponding set die.

I turned this into a summer birthday card using a stamp from Gina K Designs.



Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Beside the Sea set by Avery Elle and Wreath Builder stamped set by Gina K.
Paper: SU Going Gray, Sahara Sand and Tangelo Twist card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Tangelo Twist
Other: Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils, Die-namics tag die, Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flag die (horizontal element), Avery Elle elements Beside the Sea dies, SU Embossing Folder, gray Baker's twine, SU gray candy dots, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, I LOVE this! The cabanas are fun, especially in orange and yellow, but the little shells on the inside stole my heart. I might have to go look for this set!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!