About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello,

I have a very quick post with my card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. I made these cards on the weekend, but as it happens more than it should, I just didn't get around to taking the pictures.

I've used some new Christmas DSP from SU and dies and stamps from Concord & 9th.





This was super quick and fairly simple to make, and I really like the way it turned out. So much so that I made a second card using metallic card stock for the mistletoe and another sheet of the DSP.



The inside of both cards are the same and uses an older Concord & 9th holiday set.



Thanks all for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All from Concord & 9th Mistletoe Messages and Trim the Tree sets
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Garden Green card stock, Concord & 9th Gold Metallic card stock, SU Toile Tidings DSP, SU red glimmer paper
Ink: SU Real Red, VersaMark
Other: Concord & 9th Mistletoe Messages dies, Gold EP, Heat tool, Misti, Gemini Jr, red paper rhinestones, SU red sparkly twine, liquid glue and SU mini glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!