About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 5, 2021

Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever

 Hi all,

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was a relaxing and fun one. 

I did some stamping late yesterday afternoon. Last week Gina, from Gina K Designs did one of her weekly Stamp and Chat Live segments on her Wreath Builder and corresponding stamp sets. I've had the Wreath Builder for quite awhile and have posted some cards that I've made, but I had not done the layout that she demonstrated last week. I thought I'd give it a try. I made four cards. Each pair uses the same stamps and placement within the Wreath Builder, but the final card is pretty different. If you have not used the Wreath Builder, it's super fun playing with different images, layouts and colors. It's also rather relaxing.

These cards work with Jaydee's Paper Player's Challenge where this week the theme is Spring Flowers.



Here are the first pair of cards. The first card uses the card stock panel as a rectangle. This one is cut to 3.75 by 5.0 inches. The second card starts with a square panel, 3.75 by 3.75 inches. The square panel is cut in half diagonally to make the A2 size card.




And here's the second pair of cards. Made in exactly the same way, just different stamped images and colors.





I like the way these turned out and as I said, the Wreath Builder is very fun to play with.

Enjoy the rest of the week. After a few days of not so busy work, I'm starting a new project tomorrow out in the Riverside area of Southern California. It's not too far, about 1.25 hours driving each way.

Thanks for looking in,

Colleen

Supplies

Most all from Gina K Designs: Wreath Builder, Original Wreath Builder and Autumn Wreath Builder stamp sets, Doodle Sayings stamp set, Dusty Rose, Wild Dandelion, Layering Weight white and Basic Black card stock, Wild Dandelion, DustyRose, Jelly Bean Green, Wild Lilac, Lovely Lavender, Black Onyx ink, Master Layouts 1 die set, Stitched Circles die set, Spellbinders Circle dies, Pretty Pink Posh gems. Green and Gold Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, Gina K Foam Squares, Misti, Gemini Jr



3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Colleen! Love that pretty wreath of blooms. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Colleen and what a wonderful way to showcase this beautiful wreath. So glad you shared them with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article. wife birthday cards

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!